less pure after you’ve touched her
maybe you should take a look at your hands
The Rules of Social Anxiety
1. Walk with eyes fixed on the ground
They are watching, laughing, judging
Don’t focus on it too much or you will stumble and be made a fool of
2. Look like you are writing and busy in class
avoid being called on
you know the answer but what if you stutter or mumble
What if they tell you “speak up I can’t hear you”
3. Don’t make a noise
hold in that cough that sneeze that breathe
people will hear you
do not draw attention to yourself like that
4. Spend time every night before you go to bed to think
Think about all the embarrassing things you have ever done
Everyone remembers, that’s all they remember
5. Never enter a room full of people
They all look
Why are you here?
Why are you alive?
6. Your friends all secretly hate you
you know why they didn’t reply to your text
you know how they all dread seeing you
you are only put up with because of pity
7. Always be scared
Scared to sit next to a stranger
Scared to see someone you know
Scared eat in front of people
Scared to talk on the phone
Scared to go to social events
Scared order at a restaurant
Scared to talk
Scared to have a panic attack
Scared to be noticed
but don’t worry,
you don’t like people anyway,
at least that’s what you say,
You don’t even care what they think, people are annoying,
that’s what you tell them.
You play it off as a joke
but really you’re always scared.
THIS IS SO IMPORTANT I STOPPED BREATHING
i do not care about highschool or getting involved or making memories i want to pass my classes and get the fuck out
hmm, yoga is kind of girly #nohomo
let’s rename it so it sounds manlier and make it just for the bros
for the bros only
Is this a fuckin joke? Just today, I had seen a Snickers commercial on TV that showed a man wearing exercise clothes (spandex), instructing a group of women doing aereobic exercise. A football player came in with a Snickers and handed this trainer a Snickers. The trainer ate the Snickers, and transformed into a football player. They both left the women because apparently he “wasn’t being himself” for instructing women in such a prissy, sissy sport!! LOL!!! (/sarcasm)
How utterly pathetic that “men” feel so challenged by anything to do with women and considered “feminine,” and they feel the need to assert their masculinity. LOL, yes, what a fuckin joke this is.
this is so sad
reminder that hatha yoga had a place in Eastern spirituality and now is ‘too girly’ of an activity omfg
Huffpost setting people straight.
There’s no such thing as an ex-Marine.
Photo part of The Supraliminal Art Project by Devin Mitchell (via Marine combat veteran Brad Ivanchan on Facebook.)
Evergreen: Who makes you the happiest?
The Michelin Man makes me very happy. As well as all of the presidents on US currency.
- *Man walks into a store and finds employee*
- Man: Alright, I've had enough. Why haven't you guys hired me?!
- Employee: Uh...well sir, when did you put in your application?
- Man: I never filled out an application.
- Employee: Well sir, we can't consider you for employment if you've never filled out an application.
- Man: No, that's bullshit, because I've been coming here for years now, and every single time I tell you all how much I love this store and how much I appreciate your customer service, unlike some of your other customers might I add!
- Employee: Well, but that doesn't-
- Man: AND I even told you that I didn't have a job!
- Employee: But sir, that doesn't indicate to us that you would like a job at our store. And again, if you've never filled out an application, we can't consider you. Besides, we're not hiring.
- Man: OH! Not hiring, HA! What a laugh. I see your store go through seasonal workers all the time. They come and go like nothing, but you won't consider me as a part-time employee even though I KNOW you've been looking for workers to fill positions? That's insane!
- Employee: Sir, we've been looking to hire a few people for management positions. Do you have any management experience?
- Man: Well no, but what does that matter?
- Employee: ...Well sir, that's what we're looking for. You won't be suitable for the position without management experience.
- Man: Oh that's such a load of crap. You know, you'll be waiting around a long time for a manager if you don't lower your standards a little. Who cares if someone knows how to manage a store? I LOVE this store and I'm willing to work here, that's all that should matter to you.
- Employee: That...doesn't make any sense.
- Man: NO! I'm done. This is over. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy.
- Man: Fuck you, slut.