A day to remember - Sometimes you’re the hammer sometimes you’re the nail
Dear straight, cis people, you have no place in deciding on policies that affect my community.
Shut the fuck up.
reasons to date me
- no pressure to wear pants in my presence
- or any clothes at all really
- but it’s up to you
- u can be big spoon or little spoon
- totally your choice
- i’m always ready to make out
- also u don’t even have to buy me things just maybe an ice cream cone every once in a while that’s it
- i’ll let you lick it though
- i mean the ice cream cone
- well not just the ice cream cone
- <b> bae:</b> come over<p><b>me:</b> do you have food<p><b>bae:</b> my parents aren't home<p><b>me:</b> are they coming back with food<p>
SLIPKNOT - THE NEGATIVE ONE SYMBOL.
Former Marine turned photographer Joel Parés’ series Judging America used real people dressed as stereotypes to remind us to not judge a person based on their tattoos, clothing, ethnicity, profession, or sexual orientation, but on their merits.